[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wiring Diagram

Thanks Charlie,

I really appreciate the offer, but I have a 77 hornet, which may be
different.  I was looking at my car this morning and the wires that
differ from the haynes manual go to the coil.  The haynes manual
shows 2 yellow wires connected to the + side (1 coming from the
ignition switch and the other going to the electronic distributor
control unit mounted on the passenger side fender), and a dark green
to the - side.  On my car, I have a black wire w/tracer coming from
the wiring harness and attaching to the + side, and a wire also from
the + side to an external condenser mounted on the coil.  The 2
yellow wires are pigtailed to the dark green wire on the - side, and
also have a tan wire connected to them, which then disappears into
the wiring harness.  If this matches your tsc manual, then I would
really appreciate a copy.  You can email me at vegadan@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again,
Dan