[BaadAssGremlins] hornet mirror template wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] hornet mirror template wanted

Mike below is looking for measurments to install his mirror correctly on his
73 Hornet on the passenger side. I have a template for 68-69 AMX on my site
under "restoration"
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/restoration/amx%20pa2.jpg
 but that won't help him out. Anyone know how far back he has to mount this
or can send him photos with instructions he would appreciate it!

Eddie,
Still a little confusion.  The auction was for a Hornet passenger side
mirror.  I have the mirror and the rubber/plastic mounting base/gasket.  I
am looking for the mounting template for a passenger side mirror for a 1973
Hornet 2 door hatchback (mine is at body and paint - in primer as we speak
:-)  Might even be in color by the weekend...
mlakin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Mike Lakin

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX