Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Switch (Doc?)

Charlie checking the battery itself would not be a bad thing. Depending
on how new it is or isn't doesn't make it good. My father told me that
50+ years ago. I hate !@#$%^ with wiring!!!!!!!
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Hey Doc,
It would not surprise me, as everything was fine and all of a sudden dead batteries. IT absolutely defies logic. I have thus far ruled out any wiring I recently added. I am down to factory wiring or the alternator. I'm going to disconnect the alt and see if the battery still has a load on it.
Charlie