Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wiring Diagram

In a message dated 7/14/2006 10:24:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, vegadan@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, I bought a Haynes manual hoping that the wiring diagrams will
help trace some of the ignition wires to aid in my realcement of the
petronix distrubutor with a gm hei unit. The problem is, the haynes
diagrams don't quite match my wiring. Does anybody know where I can
get a good diagram? Or, are the haynes manuals not accurate? I am
fairly certain that my wiring has not been butchered, so I'm hoping
that the haynes manuals are not quite accurate.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan,
I have a factory wiring diagram for a 75 Gremlin that I'd be happy to copy for you. What year is your Gremmie?

Charlie "Grublin X"
NE PA

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS