[BaadAssGremlins] N.O.S. parts....

Ya just got to love em' when you do find them. I do alot of buisness
with a local dealer that used to be an AMC dealer. I have met quite a
few good people who still love these AMC cars. Both the parts guy I
deal with and a salesmen that I have talked to, love these old AMC
cars. I think that feebay does kind of suck for N.O.S. parts. I have
purchased quite a few parts of off there and sometimes I kick my own
A$$ for doing so. I have learned the hard way. If I can get a part
number, I call the parts guy and ask if its still available. Usually
if it is, its atleast half the price if not more. I do understand
that there is a fee for using the site of ebay. I purchased some
N.O.S. side marker lights for my Hornet of off ebay. They came in the
N.O.S. packaging and are nice. I got the part number off of the
packaging, called the old AMC dealership and asked if he could still
find some. They were, for half the price that I had to pay off of
ebay. So I did order a new set from him and these pieces still have
the old punch tickets attached to the box. Just too sweet and even
the boxes are pristine!! I will eventually use them and I will be
using both pairs, one for the Hornet and one for the Gremlin. So when
you are lucky enough to find N.O.S. parts for these old cars use them
and remember that when you put them on, take some pride in them. They
will never be made again. Bill Northern Idaho.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM