[BaadAssGremlins] Over priced??

Heres my 2.5 cents on the subject, besides L.M.F.A.O. I personally
think that these people are just nuts. Fell out of the tree and hit
every branch on the way down, then got beat with a stick from the
same tree. I do understand that any AMC is rare nowdays. Go try to
find one in a wrecking yard and when you do find them, they dont want
to sell anything off of them. They hored them, personal experience on
that part. Its a shame. We all know what are cars are worth, to us. A
low milaged AMC car that is all original maybe worth somthing to
someone. If ya got the money to waste and burn, be my guest and go
right ahead. I have had to pass on a couple of cars the past couple
of months, because of storage concerns and not having the up front
funds to purchase the cars. Maybe someday these old AMC's might be
worth something. We all know what we have put into or are going to
put into our cars. Time, sweat, blood, and a good chunk of change.
Would we see that hard earned money come back to us? Only to the
person who has done just that. I call it pride. I can say that when I
get the chance to get to work on my cars I am going to have alot of
pride into both of them. I dont care what its worth or how much money
I have into to it, but I do care about whether these cars are going
to be around for the next 20 plus years. I know mine will be...will
yours?
Bill Northern Idaho.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM