[BaadAssGremlins] Delay's Delay's Delay's

[BaadAssGremlins] Delay's Delay's Delay's

Between the rain and my friends shop jamed with work and the missing
thermostat in the fan installation kit, work has come almost to a dead
halt. I found a guy that is retired that works out of his garage to
remove the front bumper to finish installing the last 2 bolts in the fan
and tranny cooler brackets. The draw back is he only works from 3 pm
till 9 pm. I have to be home from 3 to 6 as I am waiting for the FedX
delivery of my thermostat. The rain is keeping me from installing the
tinted American Motors letters on the windshield. I checked them out
yesterday and realized that 4 out of the last letters I cut last week
needed to be done over. I didn't realize that half way through the 5
hours it took me to cut them by hand with an exacto knife I had become
fatigued and 4 of the last finished letters when closely checked were
unacceptable. So I cut new ones to replace those yesterday. I did how
ever manage to find a dome light lenses in my stash of parts to replace
the missing one. It was out of a 83 Spirit I parted out 7 years ago and
no quite the same style as a 74 Hornet but it fits. The silver painted
edge was all messed up so I soaked it over knight in Castrol Super Clean
to remove the paint and masked it up and painted it with the silver and
clear I had left from the grill job, baked it over night in my
dehydrator and now it is in the car. Weather permitting I will try to
start installing the letters on the windshield today. Rain and showers
and thunder storms are forecast through the 4'th of July weekend.
DAMN!!!!! after all this time I'd just like to get the !@#$%^ grill in
at least.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM