[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Orginal buckets from my car, free come get them

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Orginal buckets from my car, free come get them

It in Ohio,It is zip code 44004. If no one wants them they are going
to the scrap yard. My email is amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> Where in the world is Ashtabula?   Paul
>
> scott <amysmygirl2003@...> wrote:          I have the orignal
bucket seats from my 71 Gremlin X, They need new

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM