Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Orginal buckets from my car, free come get the

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Orginal buckets from my car, free come get them

I'm in mich and would like to come get em if I could. I'll map quest ya after work   Paul

scott <amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It in Ohio,It is zip code 44004. If no one wants them they are going
to the scrap yard. My email is amysmygirl2003@yahoo.com

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> Where in the world is Ashtabula? Paul
>
> scott <amysmygirl2003@...> wrote: I have the orignal
bucket seats from my 71 Gremlin X, They need new