Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cruise Night for the Grublin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cruise Night for the Grublin

Speaking of getting laughed at....Used to happen to me all the time in my
Gremlin. Still does when I tell other people that I have one. That was
untill I built the inline and stuck all the custom chrome under the hood.
Even though its just a cheap black primer rattle can paint job as soon as
would slamm her into first gear, at about 10 miles per hour and side step
the clutch and take that inline to about 5 1/2 grand on the tach. The glass
packs would just rattle the teeth of those little punks and windows of the
shops downtown would about break and shake. Of course there was a one wheel
burn out for about 1/4 of a block and she would get all squirly. Everyone
thought that I had this V-8 under the hood, sounds like a V-8, goes kinda
like a V-8. As soon as I would pull the pins and pop the hood, mouths would
drop, eye balls would pop and then would come the feed back. The good and
the bad!  I remember one night I smoked a Mustang and the dude got all
pi$$ed off becuase he got his a$$ed kicked not only by a Gremlin, but a
straight 6 to boot!! I cant wait for the nights I can do that again. Not
having the place to work on things is kind of getting me down, but I know
one of these days...THIS BAD A$$ED GREMLIN WILL BE TEARING UP THINGS AGIAN.
You know I havent had a speeding ticket since I drove that car, and I know
that it will probably get me one. Or somthing worse like a reckless or
excessive show of power or somthing like that!  Hey....its been 20 years
since my last speeding ticket, I have mellowed out quite a bit, but with
almost 300 ponies coming out of an inline 6.... its just askin' for one! I
would like to have a Gremlin man custom made like my "tweety". One hand on a
hip with a BIG MIDDLE FINGER STICKIN' OUT AT YA!!
HE-HE-HE-HE (LONG EVIL LAUGH)

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!