Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bike wreck 100+mph

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bike wreck 100+mph

I REMEMBER THIS INCIDENT WELL. IT WAS BIG NEWS WHEN IT HAPPENED. THE MOTORCYCLIST DID LIVE ALTHOUGH WITH SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE LEAVING HIM IN ALMOST A VEGETATIVE STATE. ALL WAS NOT LOST HOWEVER, HE WAS VOTED IN AS OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not AMC related but since the old Steelers quarterback had a bike wreck
recently, and will be ok, I thought I would show these photos. I do not know
what happened to either driver, chances are both dead, it is my
understanding the bike was travelling in excess of 100mph when it hit this
car however. If anything AMC related, the car that got broadsided is about
the same size a a Gremlin or Hornet series.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS