[BaadAssGremlins] bike wreck 100+mph

Not AMC related but since the old Steelers quarterback had a bike wreck
recently, and will be ok, I thought I would show these photos. I do not know
what happened to either driver, chances are both dead, it is my
understanding the bike was travelling in excess of 100mph when it hit this
car however. If anything AMC related, the car that got broadsided is about
the same size a a Gremlin or Hornet series.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx