Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cruise Night for the Grublin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cruise Night for the Grublin

In a message dated 6/17/2006 9:27:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, GrublinX@xxxxxxx writes:

Well, the weather finally cooperated and the wife and I took the Grublin to two cruise nights this weekend. Got lots of attention, some laughs from jerks, many stopped to ask where the hell I found a Gremlin!  Last night, 88 cars showed up and mine was the only AMC car. This evening, I traveled about 30 miles to another cruise night and the same deal again  - I had the only AMC there!
Charlie
Oh and one more thing,when my buddy Todd takes his tubbed 8 sec  to the local in my town we have his latest e/t's blowed up and display em on the windshield and you should see some of the assheads yell out NO F'n way that that quick.and we tell em,take yer ass to the track and watch this 'Gremlin'hit high 8's all motor
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS