Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

In a message dated 6/12/2006 9:13:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, GrublinX@xxxxxxx writes:
 Riding in this is truly a trip down memory lane for us. In fact, we drove it to a vacation in New Hampshire in the summer of 75. I guess it was a good vacation, 'cause that's when our daughter was conceived.(No, not in the Gremlin!). Charlie
Whew,i was gonna say,i'll bet you guys were chewing vicoden for a week afterwards LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS