Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

In a message dated 6/12/2006 8:57:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Sharp looking car Charlie. It almost looks like the color is big bad
blue.
"Doc"
Thanks Doc! It sat in my garage for many, many years. Every once in a while I'd say to the wife, "I'm going to restore that some day". Then, cancer hit and I realized that there is no time like the present. So, I finally restored the "Grublin"! The color is factory, I think it was simply called pastel blue.
Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS