Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

In a message dated 6/11/2006 10:07:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Although I prefer the 70-early 73 style grems I think your 75 looks awsome. I had a 76 304 grem in the late 80's that was all stock. Now I am going competely the oppisite. The paint will be factory color the car came with but that is about the only thing left stock.
 Davis
Thanks Davis.I really am delighted with the way it turned out.
I don't want to go radical primarily because of the sentimental value of the car. I was 21 and my wife was 18 when we bought this - our first new car. Riding in this is truly a trip down memory lane for us. In fact, we drove it to a vacation in New Hampshire in the summer of 75. I guess it was a good vacation, 'cause that's when our daughter was conceived.(No, not in the Gremlin!). Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS