[BaadAssGremlins] High Recognition For My Orange Hornet & Good Friends

[BaadAssGremlins] High Recognition For My Orange Hornet & Good Friends

My back decided to have a relapse friday so I am back to square one
where I was 2 weeks ago. My landlord complained about an oil stain on my
garage floor. A good AMC friend came over and spent an hour cleaning up
the garage for me, I took him out for breakfast. I then picked my wife
up at church as I need her to do the grocery shopping I am not able to
do because of my back. Any one in The AMO know's of Steve Green, one of
the largest collectors of original low mileage un-restored AMC cars. His
ware house is 6 blocks from where I live and has about 50 cars in it.
While sitting in the supermarket parking lot waiting for my wife to come
out a guy  stopped to compliment me on my orange Hornet telling me he
knew of 2 places to get parts for it. It turns out to be the mechanic
that services all of Steve Greens AMC collection. Now this is a person
who has worked on the best low mileage mint original AMC's in the
country. He say's most of his work is repairs from non use. What a shame
not to drive one of these beautiful cars once in a while. Any how praise
on the job I have done on my orange Hornet from someone like that made
all the work and money I spent more than worth while. He gave me his
card and invited me to his shop to see a couple of Steve's cars he is
working on. I am going to bring him a copy of the Classified American so
he can see there is way more places to get AMC parts than the only 2 he
know's of when my back is better. Since I got the car out of my friends
shop after Christmas and had the seats done to finally finish the
interior after 11 months and had the paint polished out I have had
nothing but compliments daily on the car from people I didn't know not
counting the many offers I have had to sell it. Fat Chance of me selling
it. I am having to much fun driving it 5-6 days a week. I was planning
on going to one of the local cruise night this week since for the first
time we are supposed to have a rain free week but my back problem has
put that out of the question.
"Doc'

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM