From: <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin- animal

Thanks for the kind words Eddie about my restoration tips. Being a
mechanic (I also worked at an AMC dealer briefly in the early 70's) and
I also ran a body shop and am a model car builder for over 45 years
gives me an incite on restoration and detailing. I will have to say that
this orange Hornet has been a real challenge to me both mechanically and
cosmetically. There are a lot of things I have done on this car that
were firsts for me and I learned from doing. We all learn somthing new
every day. I have learned a lot too from people on this group. Out of
all the car and model car groups I belong to this is one of the top
groups. You are the second person this week Eddie that complimented me.
I got an E-Mail from a total stranger from the AMX files also saying
nice things about my posts. How's Paige and the kids?
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM