Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night Parti...

Hey Doc,
I understand what you mean about AMC parts.  I lost count of the number of NOS/OEM parts I got by watching eBay closely over the last two years. Thankfully, I am the original owner of my Gremmie w/40k miles on it and did not need much. However, lots of things faded, cracked from the sun, etc. I noticed that the Chevy, Ford and Mopar folks can get just about anything any time if they have the money. As for making parts, that's way beyond my skill base. Wonderful that you can do that!
Charlie