Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

That is one great car. That is what I like a like new basically stock car. I would love to have one just like it. Nothing wrong with the more radical ones I just like the ones like yours  better. I can't remember does it still have the 304 in it.
Terry

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,
Well, I finally cleaned the Grublin up and took some photos. The exterior is pretty much done but for a new rear bumper, as is the interior but for reupholstering the front seats. Still some painting under the hood to do, but the worst is over. But, as we all know, these cars are never "done". You can see her here: http://autos.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/BaadAssGremlins/photos/browse/de86
Comments welcomed!
Charlie