Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

In a message dated 6/11/2006 3:34:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Looks good ,especially with the Cragar S/S's on it.is the 304 modded any?
Bart
Thanks Bart. I have plans to put a cam in it real soon. Other than that, all motor work was "external" - it has Headman headers w/flowmaster mufflers, Edelbrock Performer manifold and Edelbrock 4 bl carb. Ther are also little things - super coil, etc. I am also going to change the gears, just waiting for my mechanic to get to it.
Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS