Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

In a message dated 6/11/2006 6:22:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
That is one great car. That is what I like a like new basically stock car. I would love to have one just like it. Nothing wrong with the more radical ones I just like the ones like yours  better. I can't remember does it still have the 304 in it.
Terry
Thanks Terry. Yes, it's all original, right down to the 304. IT was my first new car - bought it in 75, never ran it in the winter. This car was 100% rust free. The guy that did the paint for me was flippin his lid over it. He simply could not believe the shape it was in. Any modifications I did are not radical and I kept all the stock parts - put them in storage.  Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS