Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night Parti...

As it is time for my pilgrimage to Marshalls Creek I
would bring up one of my two AMCs but neither would
make the trip  that far, YET.

--- GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Daylight Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> There  are 9 other AMC owners in and around my town
> not counting me and
> my friend  but you never see any of them with there
> cars out.
>

> I have yet to see an AMC (aside from one very old
> Rambler) at any of the
> local events here in NE PA. I am told there is some
> guy with a hot Javelin that
> lives in my area, but I have never seen the car or
> him. When I drive about
> town, I sure do get a lot of looks and thumbs up
> from folks. ALthough it was
> rained out, when I pulled into the local cruise on
> Friday, all necks turned my
> way. Some guy with a cherry Cobra souped up beyond
> reason tripped over himself
>  getting to me. I can see that these cars are
> becoming more and more
> collectible  and less and less available.
> Charlie

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM