[BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night Part

[BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night Participation

All of this is easier said than done. Me and my friend tried to start an
AMC car club and it was advertized in the local automotive paper that
advertizes shows and cruise night's and we did not get one call. There
is no AMO chapter in N.Y. I used to belong to the CT club that was an
AMO member but that is to far for me to travel with my poor health now.
There are 9 other AMC owners in and around my town not counting me and
my friend but you never see any of them with there cars out. We used
used to have a sunday breakfast with 3 other AMC guys but one gave up
his cars and moved  Florida, another moved way upstate and the other is
very ill. Only one of the 9 showed up for the show last sunday but him
and his mother always show up. They are a real died in the wool AMC
family, his father worked as a mechanic at a local AMC dealer and his
mother worked at the AMC zone office.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

OK, Sounds like a plan. Now to get all the AMCers up here to join in.

twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

There you go Bradley from a man who knows.
Terry

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bradley.............

MOPAR Show.....

I would hope so.....I am President of the local Mopar Club and the only
active AMC'er.....

We had our 19th annual Show & Shine today.....open to all makes.....I
got an AMC class started 2 years ago....I try real hard to get all local
AMC owners out
to the show....but only had 4 cars show up today 2 of which were
mine....had a real nice BBO 69 Javelin ( his first time out in over 5
years ) and a 78 Concord
AMX...my 73 Matador 2d HT and my 78 Concord Coupe.......

Try it you might like it.............

Jim