Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Was Gremlin- animal Now Car Show And Cruise Night Participation

I know how you felt Doc and others.....I tried for over 5 years just to
get the local AMC people together with out much luck....so gave up and
joined the
local MOPAR club.....real nice bunch of people.....I think you will find
that most MOPAR shows have a class for AMC cars now...heck even the AMC
shows
 are letting the MOPAR guys in..There were a few mopars at both of the
AMC shows I went to last year.

We had around 180 cars at our show yesterday a little over half were
Mopars....and the 4 AMC.....it is a participant judged show.....the 69
BBO Javelin
got 1st ( this was a show car for him in the late 70s and early 80s,
first time he has had the car out in over 5 years.)....78 Concord AMX
2nd and my
73 Matador 3rd place.......The Gremlin is not finished yet so did not
get it out to the show.....

check out the web site there are pictures of my cars, except the Concord
Coupe on there .

  http://www.moparsunlimitedofidaho.com/

I am  trying again this year to get a few AMC people out for a
BBQ/Picnic in Aug.  will see how it goes............

Jim
Nampa, Idaho

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM