Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doc's (Ripley's) Believe It Or Not

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doc's (Ripley's) Believe It Or Not

Hey Doc what are you going to do with all those empty paint cans. I don't really think there is much of a market for them. Just kidding. I believe anything and everything they do. I do know one thing I am doing more things I want and less things she wants to do. Kind of a shame I thought that was suppose to be part of it doing things together. Car related. Remind me not to listen to the weather man. There were two shows I wanted to go to tonight. The weather guys started yesterday saying Saturday was going to be a wash out. Got up this morning and he said by three o'clock expect a bunch of rough weather. He then changed it to 5. I went out and made sure the cover was on good and tight on the Gremlin and gave up going to the shows tonight. Well here is going on 10 and not a drop of rain fell and it is 69 degrees perfect show car weather. Ticks me off. I try to make as many as possible early in the season. I can't take the heat when it is 99 outside.
Terry

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sorry but this is a bit off topic but not really for car people. Due to
the on going work on both my 74 Hornet's I have an old cheap book case
in my apartment that you buy and assemble. It has TSM's in it, old and
new bagged up and boxed parts and different cans of spray paint for
interior work, spray upholster glue and primer for body work and just
general automotive paint along with spray paint for my model building.
The wizard from the land of OZZ that I have been married to for 37 years
just accused me of saving "EMPTY" aerosol paint cans!!! Yes you read it
right!!!! I know I have AMC parts stuffed all over the house, in my 2
car garage and in my storage space 6 blocks away but this is on the
verge of insanity. I save good spray can nozzles in an old perscription
bottle in my desk should I need one. Has anyone ever heard somthing so
ridiculously from their spouse? And yes this is not PMS or the change,
that was over years ago. I am dumb founded!! A real good friend told me
years ago I should write a book "Living In The Land Of OZZ" AMC content
all the bracket's and screws for the grill are cleaned and ready for
paint tomorrow when the wife goes to church. My back is giving me a
major problem again. DAMN!!!!
"Doc"