Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hi I'm New

Welcome to the group Dave. You will find people here that can answer any
question an any part of your car that you may be working on.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- As you can tell from my nickname, I am into Jeeps and have been since
before I could (legally) drive. I have a couple of engine options to
choose from since I have some old CJ's & Cherokees at my disposal. I
am considering swapping the 258 I6 for a 360 or 401 V8 with maybe a
dana 20 rearend. Who knows, maybe I will make it a 4x4! But for now,
I am having fun driving it around town while I decide which direction
to go with it. Dave
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> Well you've come to the right place,But first,define your wanting a
qoute  un
> qoute'street rod'?do you want a car with a beefier 6 banger?V8?a
balls out
> V8?give us a detailed description on what your desires are and i'm
sure we all
> can help you in some way.
> regards
> Bart M.
> chest deep in a 73 Gremlin 360/T10 project

--- End Message ---