[BaadAssGremlins] Damn Car Still Has Teething Pains :-(

[BaadAssGremlins] Damn Car Still Has Teething Pains :-(

I been driving the orange Hornet 5 days a week since I got it out of my
friends shop just before Christmas except in the snow. I been tweaking
on it here and there. The Alt. clearance problem is now solved and I
have done a lot of cosmetic work on the car. When I had the new rear
springs installed I used the same poly bushing's as I used on my yellow
car 3-4 years previous. In below freezing temps they have a tendency to
squeak a little. The orange car has developed a squeak over the last 2
months and now that it is warm it should have gone away. The shop that
installed the springs apparently did not lube the parts properly. Now
that they are properly lubed and don't squeak there is a slight clunking
noise that I didn't hear over the squeaking noise. It's either a shock
bushing or a bad shock. They only have 3,000 miles on them. Does
everything with this car have to be a fight?
"Doc"