Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Engine Install

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Engine Install

Davis

Thanks,  I learned that one a long time ago.....works good....anyway I
am using Hooker's with cut flanges and removable tube on #8
....got them hung on the  engine yesterday...the driver side bolt next
to the firewall is usually a real pain to get in....it went in easy..
.I got new tranny lines...had to adjust them some to get the header on
the passenger to clear....(then had to go to dinner with the inlaws)..
..so now I need to reinstall the exhaust and starter  and I will be
finished under the car.....oh and they go in easy without raising
the engine......today I also need to  install the intake and hook up the
electrical....and get her fired up....needs to go back to the paint
shop for some fix its and to get the hood done tomorrow......This coming
Sat. is the last spring test and tune at the local track....
need to be there....my race season starts on the 28th....
.....later...Jim