[BaadAssGremlins] Undercoating

As long as I am talking chemicals, I want to mention undercoating
sprays in a can (spray bombs). I also did a lot of hands on research
with undercoating spray bombs (every brand I could find) and found that
the Keystone brand part #970 which sells for about $7.00 a can, won
hands down for application, adhesion, overall thickness, good looks
after it dried, and is paintable. No other brand even came close to the
quality I was looking for. MN. Bob