Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tail light resto

lol ya dad gave me the idea for it, if i go thro clifford, the intake header and 4bbl adapter is gonan cost just under 700

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 8:56 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Tail light resto

I am planing on sanding and repainting my tail light housings but what
do I do with the pitting in the metal. Too deep to sand, can I fill
them with something and sand them smooth before painting?  Also started
to install carpet today and then I got to lookin at the door jambs, so
now I'm going to prime and paint the door jambs and door frames before
I reinstall the interior. Shit never ends .  Anyone know whats good to
get 30 some years of grease and dirt off hinge and jamb areas?? Painted
the rear marker lights and will reinstall later, but now you guys got
me goin on this 4 barrel intake shit. ME GO FASTER. Sure would be fun
to kick some ass with that little sleeper.  Pail in Det.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS