[BaadAssGremlins] Door jambs/hinges etc.

[BaadAssGremlins] Door jambs/hinges etc.

Paul, when it comes to cleaning those door jambs, hinges, or any other
painted area on the car that you want to repaint, this is what I did
and it worked great. I used PPG Acryli-clean # DX330 ($32.00/Gal.)for
the "chemical" and then I used 3M Scotch-Brite pads # 7447 for
the "scrubber" At the same time that you are scrubbing the area clean
you are also "sanding" the surface, prepping it for the primer/paint.
Once you have scrubbed everything clean you use the DX330 for the final
wipe down prior to primer/paint. Other chemicals/solvents I tried did
more damage than good, so it was worth the $32.00 a gal for the DX330.
And it should not take more than a gal. to do what you are doing. MN.
Bob