[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know Doug Fritz in Escanaba, MI?

[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone know Doug Fritz in Escanaba, MI?

 I am an original owner 1971 AMX and have been in the hobby for over 20
years.

I had visited your website and in particular, the AMC Classifieds and found
a part for my 1969 Javelin SST project.  I contacted the seller and reached
an agreement for payment where I would send him the balance in full (money
order)and he would ship me the part.  Sounds pretty simple.

Well it's been over 6 weeks, and I can not contact the seller for shipping
info.  All of the telephone numbers (home, work and cell) have been
disconnected.  There have been no responses for the numerous emails that I
have sent.

The ad was from a Doug Fritz - onefast1970amx@xxxxxxxxx He was located in
Escanaba, MI. The ad was from October 30, 2005.

Terry Weiner
weiner39@xxxxxxxxxxx
Terry is trying to get ahold of this fellow, if anyone knows him up in that
area, please email Terry so he can contact him and possibly get this
resolved. Maybe someone up in a club up there knows of him perhaps?

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx