Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

Eddie, not to get off the subject (sorry Bart). Just saw the weather channel...Did you have to get out your longjohns this morning?  Hey when it's 30 degrees out here we're in our 'T' shirts. LOL   'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:56:50 -0600
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

The photo I sent earlier is the face of American Motors. Yes Bill they are getting off work. A side door at 52nd avennue in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The year?

1977.

The caption?

"The people of American Motors---craftsmen, technicians, engineers, designers, office workers---total almost 30,000. They work together in plants, laboratories, testing facilities and offices around the world."

Interesting.

Something to also ponder. Google is fighting the US government tooth and nail to not disclose their searches. However, they bent over backword for the Chinese government to exclude (yes, censor) many democratic terms like 'democracy' for instance. Think about that!

Back to AMC. AMC prided itself on it's 'diversity' (a term I can't stand) on hiring back when it was not politically correct either in the 1970s. Laws were different you know. Again however, it don't matter if you wear a bar towel on your head or a helmet or a pair of horns. Money talks. Lots of moans were heard when the Germans bought Chrysler which had bought AMC. More to think about, maybe our Ramblers can infiltrate Mercedes car shows as we are somehow related like on a Spriner show.

Javelin?

You ARE THE FATHER!!!

Thats all, Joe I hope everything turns out for you and wife, for every door that closes in life another one seems to open.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx