Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

In a message dated 3/23/2006 8:19:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
-BART...guess i pissed somebody off with the RAGHEAD shit. Oh
well.The  term RAGHEADS..was NOT meant to piss of anybody here... but
so be it!They are fron INDIA..now you know...for whomever it was that
wanted to know. Now...it is AGAINST the health code
laws...BUT ..these "immigrants"..LIVE in the store room, and shower
in the drain where the mop buckets are supposed to be dumped!!!!
IF...you or I did that in the store room for the restaurants
kitchen....the state would SHUT US DOWN....right?????? My Grandfather
immigrated here from Austria before 1900. Had to ride the bottom of
the damn ship..."third class citizen" you know.He NEVER got a DAMN
thing gave to him...only black lung from digging coal on his knees in
an underground coal mine. He died two years before i was born...he
died in 1953! Didn't mean to PISS OFF anybody...but i'm NOT gonna
appologize either! HMM i guess i'm a immigrant also then..huh!Joe
So they were DOT heads then Joe LOL.Joe its ok only a few holier than thou types seem to chester on in these threads a time or two.lets all get back to Baad Ass Gremlins,Hornets,Concords & Spirits
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS