Re: [BaadAssGremlins] parts

In a message dated 3/24/2006 1:10:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
and to Bart about the doors, sorry for the delay but I have been doing
double time getting ready to paint the car.
Since your in Minn.are these doors swiss cheese from the loverly salted winter roads and do they close good?see i have 1970 doors that the hinges are froze and their in good shape i just don't wanna fark with cleaning em all up when i could try and get  some doors that are decent and open and shout good and still have their rubber gaskets
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS