RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

Aw, Hell- you convinced me, Barto. When you
redneck crackers are right, you're right.

John W Rosa

Bart said-
Aw jeezus christ John,Joe vented a hair who gives a fat rats ass if he said 'Rag head' or not the man vented as I have as others have on here,i'm sick to death of this we are the world forfathers lets all hold hands bullshit Politically correct ??FUCK P.C!!we all have our political views but this forum is only geared for one type of topic and that's automotive,again who cars if joe vented a hair on here we all allowed to let off a lil steam i mean its not like he was saying i hate niggers we all should hang em from the highest tree.jeezus >:(

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS