[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bill's 74 Matador

Bill, I might have missed something here, but is this Matador 74 a coupe or
a four door or wagon? If coffin nosed 74, the fenders will interchange from
1974 thru 1978 Matador four door and wagons and also 1974 Ambassador.
However, if it is a coupe, it will only interchange with a coupe 74 thru 78.

As for no room for whole car, something to consider is possibly renting a
storage to shove it in for say, 6 months and strip it. Or if you have any
buddies up there that you can put it on their property for limited time
perhaps. Weather permitting you could strip it down and stash the stuff and
haul off rest.

Quickly put ads on epage.com and motorheadtrader.com and hell, my website's
classifieds, also send copy and paste ad to NAMDRA, AMO also, be sure to let
pweople know this car will be crushed and hauled away in 6 months. Six
months gives you time to pull any salvagable parts, and the ads to run it's
course.

The reason I mention this is simple. People need shit. Also I realize not
everyone wants to turn their house into a pick a part either! But there are
some alternatives there mentioned above too that might give you idea so that
the car is around for a few more months and people buy the stuff you have
pulled. For instance if a coupe, a windshield for those commands $350+. A
Kelsey Hayes single piston disc brake setup is in demand and also commands
over $300 for whole set; as many people want those to replace their shit
four piston Bendix 1965-71 and it is almost a direct bolt on also. tilt
column, wiring harness, glass, grill, the list goes on of crap that might be
salvagable. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825