RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

Todd, sorry about that...MY BAD! Bill Id.

From: "Bill Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:37:35 -0000

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Todd Tomason <jayscore@...>
wrote:

> Bill,
>
> The fenders don't sound much better than what I have.  Probably not
worth
> shipping.  I'll keep looking locally.  Thanks for the reply.
>
> Todd
>
> On Friday 24 March 2006 22:58, William Renshaw wrote:
> > Todd, sorry the hood hinges are scrap to say the least. One
reason this car
> > is pretty much a parts car is that at one time the hood came up
at about
> > 60. According to the guy who owned it before. The fenders are
fair small
> > dings and a few dents, if ya want some photos I could get them
for ya.
> > Bill Id.
> >
> >Todd, if someone had the money to sink into this car it could be a
nice car. (kind of like anyother car!)I havent heard back from the
guy on it yet. I should be hearing from him today on it. I dont know
what the hell I am going to do with it. I would like to try to save
it, but at the same time I do need some parts from it. Or should I
say "want" some parts from it. Anyway thanks for the come back. Bill
Id.

> >  From: Todd Tomason <jayscore@...>
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....
> > Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:42:24 -0600
> >
> > Bill,
> >
> > Are the hood hinges decent?  Someone over on the AMC-List was
looking for a
> > Matador hood hinge.  I could use some fenders, but I hate to ship
them that
> > far.  I don't suppose you're headed to Kansas any time soon?
> >
> > Todd
> >
> > On Friday 24 March 2006 12:30, William Renshaw wrote:
> > > I am going to go get me a 1974 Matador today. Parts car.
> > > Anyone interested in the motor and tranny? 232 three speed.
> > > 66,000 origianl miles! How about some interior parts? Door
panels?,
> > > excellent back seat, looks just like it did the day it came off
the
> > > line!! Dash parts? Its way to far gone for me to do anything
with. I will
> > > store what I can and hold on to some of it, but I have NO ROOM
FOR THE
> > > WHOLE CAR. If I get no takers, I am going to get what I want and
> > > unfortuanatly the rest is going......away. Sorry to put it that
way but
> > > that is the way it is. Bill Id.

> > Automotive maintenance
> > Automotive radiators
> >

> >  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >

> >  Visit your group "BaadAssGremlins" on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.