RE: [BaadAssGremlins] REAL BAD DAY.....

Joe,

Sorry for all the bad news. I do have to chime in
on the business sale issue, tho, as the racial
portion is a bit overboard. Even if every bit of
what you reported is true (and I suspect it isn't
entirely accurate), I'm forced to wonder two
things (not to irk you further...just to maybe put
a different spin on things)-

1- *IF* I offered you three times your asking price
for an item....would you turn me away? Seriously.
"Here's $50,000 for that Gremlin, as is, right now."
You gonna pass that up?

2- Our fellow 'whiteys' didn't exactly seem too concerned
about stealing (not buying) all this property from
its rightful owners a few hundred years ago. Anybody
feel like paying up now?

It's all in the perspective. Here we have an Indian or
Arab (you didn't specify 'rag' type) who imigrated (as
our forefathers did) to build a better life. OUR government
(yours and mine) offers him incentives you and I can't
get to build his business (not his fault- ours) and he
Takes proper advantage of that. Hiring practices- everybody
hires and fires based on personal preferences and financial
considerations. Can't fault him there either. Just as he
may not want your wife there (cuz his friends/family/countrymen
will work for less pay), you might not have 'ragheads'
at your company...if you had one.

That said- I agree that the sale of American property
and institutions will only lead to ruin in the long
run, but if you've worked for any 'suit', you know they
are only concerned with the figures for this month.
Capitalism does not care about us at the bottom. Its
about squeezing something for all its worth, then
tossing it aside- Emron being the most visible example
(tho few even understand what really went on there).

In the end, the fault is entirely ours and our elected officials
whom we empower with our ignorance. Because we vote based
on stupid criteria instead of getting really imformed on the
issues and how each votes on those issues, we get exactly
what we deserve. We listen to the TV when they tell us a third-
party candidate can't win...and because we don't want to be
on the losing side of anything, we change our vote....and
that fulfills the prediction of the TV. Most of us can't name
Al Gore's running mate in 2000. But we can all sing the
Gilligan's Island theme.

I seriously doubt this nation will ever see its 300th
birthday. I won't be around to know if I get proven
wrong, but a serious change it the status quo would be
required, and the 'haves' ain't about to change.

Our only power to fix it is to get informed and get involved
BEFORE bad things happen- not to complain after. But we're all
too busy with American Idol to give a shit...'til it hurts us
specifically.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com