Re: [BaadAssGremlins] REAL BAD DAY.....

Bart, so your a foriegner too. Welcome to the club. Its the American way.

-----Original Message-----
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:37:07 EST
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] REAL BAD DAY.....

In a message dated 3/23/2006 12:18:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, themixtoo@xxxxxxx writes:
Joe, Chill dude everything will work out. By the way are you a native american or some kind of 'foreigner' yourself. Most of us are Americans only because our ancesters come here from somewhere else, moved/killed the natives and TOOK their land. 'The Mix'

Sing with me and lets hold hands weeeee shaaaall oveeeercoooome  then allow me to vomit afterwards
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS