Re: [BaadAssGremlins] another sad day pisses me off....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] another sad day pisses me off....

In a message dated 3/23/2006 12:28:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I used to have a 82 concord 4 door sedan, It had 50,000 miles on it,
the keys looked brand new.... I put brand new brakes, new radiatior,
gas tank and alluminum valve cover. In all I sunk 2,000 dollars into
the car... I sold it to a Girl down the street (my relitives girl
freind) because she was in need of a dependable car. Well they scraped
it one year after I sold it to her.... They gave her $50.00 for it.
People are so stupid... the car was in good shape still. I wish I never
sold it now. Oh well rant off.
Dude,that's what happens when a mechanically inclined person,especially a car lover puts their hard work and money into an older car then sell it and some dumb ass who bought it runs it into the ground.it sucks i know.its happened to me a time or two.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS