[BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

JOHN...What irks/worries  me..is WHY are these "immigrants"
offering/wanting to pay three times what a place is worth???
Espically when NONE of the stores are actually even for
sale??????????? Obviously NOT to make a profit...must be for
control..BUT...control ..of WHAT  our transporattion....etc?? Think
about it for awhile. The $$$ for the purchases is coming from a mid-
eastern country. Can't tell you which one as i'm NOT even supposed to
have that info! Joe!--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W