RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

Joe,

I wasn't 'pissed' about the racial thing- just disappointed by it.
I don't blame an entire race of any type for the actions of some
or even many of their kind. I certainly don't choose to lump
myself into the category of my Dutch ancestors that took part in
the slave trade. As such, I'd call the folks you are talking about
'assholes', as its about their actions, not who their parents are.

Now, the living conditions and sanitary issues you mentioned are
illegal for us AND for them. REPORT IT. If you don't, it's like
the guy that never votes bitching about what the President does
wrong. If you know where your wife's job is headed, it's put up or
shut up time.

I would be interested to know more about this situation...the hard
facts. If the ones you've given are accurate, there is certainly
something amiss...much the way the 9/11 scum took flight lessons
while NOT learning take offs and landings. If you think there's
really something to it, passing it on to someone in law enforcement
might get a ball rolling to investigate the money trail and so on
...never know what it might turn up. Worst case, you look a bit
foolish, but the other way, you could prevent something pretty
serious.

At the moment tho, isn't the SELLER the real a-hole here? He can
say 'no' regardless of the offer. He took the 'stupid American'
route and gave in to money above all other consideration. I wonder
what offer could buy the Statue of Liberty? And would we give a cut
to the French? Laugh now....it's coming. >:(

Anyway- best of luck, Joe. I know well the hard times, too. Lost
my dad 3 years ago to lung cancer. Lost jobs to those that were
far less qualified and motivated (good ol' politics). What doesn't
kill us  makes us stronger. Keep your eyes on the good stuff that
lies just past all this sh*t...it's there....and you'll get there.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com