Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....

Ok Eddie I will bite... heres my guess of your photo... I guess that this photo was taken in 1987, I believe that these fine folks are leaving thier place of work, after a hard day of work. I also believe that these fine folks in your photo are leaving the AMC plant for the very last time. AND, this photo was taken at the AMC plant in Wisconsin at Keneshoa(howeveryouspellthedamnname!) There thats my guess!!! DID I WIN??? LOL!!! BILL ID.

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: REAL BAD DAY.....
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:52:05 -0600

Hi Joe, without knowing the details it might be the property value. You see
a LOT of that here in Houston for instance. A few years ago the local club
used to meet at a quaint place called Biba's off Memorial. Nice diner did
great business. Unfortunately the land was worth more than the place. Want a
bigger example? Astroworld. This place across from the Astrodome is world
famous. Don't mean shit now as everything has been auctioned and sold off
and condos and 'living center' (with retail shops, office space and more
crap like that ) is going up there across from Reliant stadium and
Astrodome. The land was worth abuot what AMC spent to retool their
factories, and put into production, the Pacer in mid 1973 when sketches
began.

The bottom line without knowing all the details, and you could easily find
them out on your end in real estate records; is that money talks. There are
a lot of middle eastern countries, and asian countries that are getting more
money than you can shake a stick at right now.....and will continue
to.....as long as gas prices continue to climb. Get used to it.

Something I mentioned years ago was I went to a local Wal Mart here and
remember when they used to pride themselves as selling American stuff? You
can throw that shit out the window, cheap shit sells and Americans are
addicted to that. Now you even have upscale Wal Mart opening in Plano
selling 'fine things'. But this Wal Mart near me, I picked up something like
30 items and 26 were from China, one from I believe it was Peru, one from
Mexico one from US and I think one from Pakistan. There is something to be
learned there I guess, not sure what the lesson is.

And before we all start singing We Are The World here, I want everyone to
take a quick look at this photo.

I'll give the first person a NOS Christmas Carol AMC Songbook who ID's this
photo and the year it was taken. I'll toss in a SS/AMX of my choice if you
can ID the building too.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825