Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Seat belt retainers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Seat belt retainers

Thanks Scott I think were talking about the same thing. This chrome bracket is fastened to the post with  a sort of shoulder looking bolt. The seat belt runs thru it to keep it off your shoulder.  74 Grem

scott <cs10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:
>Do you mean the chrome tab on the head liner that holds the upper seat
belt up? If so I have two somewhere. I converted mine over to new style
seat belts. If thats what you need you can have them. Scott

> Hi DOC  Just wanted to let you know that I did find one of my seat
belt retainers that goes up on the post behind the front seat  ( B
pillar ?) . It was under the rear seat when I tore out the interior, so
now I'm only looking for one , but at least I know what it looks like
now.  Paul

>  Yahoo! Mail
>  Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS