Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Nos gremlin x glove box emblem and spare gremm

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Nos gremlin x glove box emblem and spare gremmy parts

Hi Scott. I am in need of a descent rear bumper , could also use the front seat if it's not a wreck.  Also I am missing one bracket that holds the seat belt up on the b pillar, and could use a left rear (nice) 74 tail light . a where are you located?  Paul in Detroit.

scott <amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am in Ashtabula Ohio, 44004 zip code