[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Seat belt retainers

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Seat belt retainers

My car is a 71. Mine had lap belts with a seprate upper belt that
could be diconected from the lap belt and folded up and tucked
behind these crome clips on the head liner. I think you are talking
about something else. Are 76 gremlin seat belts the same as yours? I
so I know where three of them are in a junk yard and I may be able
to goet you that part. Thanks Scott
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> Thanks Scott I think were talking about the same thing. This
chrome bracket is fastened to the post with  a sort of shoulder
looking bolt. The seat belt runs thru it to keep it off your
shoulder.  74 Grem

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@>
> wrote:
> >Do you mean the chrome tab on the head liner that holds the upper
seat
> belt up? If so I have two somewhere. I converted mine over to new
style
> seat belts. If thats what you need you can have them. Scott
>
> > Hi DOC  Just wanted to let you know that I did find one of my
seat
> belt retainers that goes up on the post behind the front seat  ( B
> pillar ?) . It was under the rear seat when I tore out the
interior, so
> now I'm only looking for one , but at least I know what it looks
like
> now.  Paul

> >  Yahoo! Mail
> >  Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

>         Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.