Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Seat belt retainers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Seat belt retainers

Heck man I don't think so.  where the heck is DOC when you need him. My brackets are just some triangular lookin things that the belt goes thru, not sure what years match the 74!! I'll check into it and see what I can find out. By the way thanks for you help . Paul.  Just had a brainstorm, I'll see if my kid can post a picture of the one I have.....

scott <amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My car is a 71. Mine had lap belts with a seprate upper belt that
could be diconected from the lap belt and folded up and tucked
behind these crome clips on the head liner. I think you are talking
about something else. Are 76 gremlin seat belts the same as yours? I
so I know where three of them are in a junk yard and I may be able
to goet you that part. Thanks Scott
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> Thanks Scott I think were talking about the same thing. This
chrome bracket is fastened to the post with  a sort of shoulder
looking bolt. The seat belt runs thru it to keep it off your
shoulder.  74 Grem

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@>