Re: [BaadAssGremlins] wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors or 70-77 Hornet doors

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] wanted 70-78 Gremlin doors or 70-77 Hornet doors

Bart if you can't find any I know where there are a
few sets in salvage yards I go to so let me know. Then
I'll need to get with Eddie as to how to ship them.
Also need a price you are willing to spend. They are
both Gremlin and Concord doors for sure also a
Sportabout and a Spirit.
Hal